泰戈尔最美的英文情诗:Unending love(爱无止境)

关于泰戈尔最美的英文情诗:Unending love(爱无止境)的讨论正在各大平台持续发酵,我们精心筛选了最新资讯,希望能为您带来实质性的帮助。

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times。

我好像曾经无数次,以无数种形式爱过你

In life after life, in age after age, forever.

年年岁岁,生生死死,直到永恒

My spellbound heart has made and remade the necklace of songs,

我用痴迷的心做成了一串又一串美妙音韵的项链。

That you take as a gift, wear round your neck in your many forms,

那是送你的礼物,任你所喜欢的样子环绕在你的香颈。

In life after life, in age after age, forever.

年年岁岁,生生死死,直到永恒

Whenever I hear old chronicles of love, it's age-old pain,

当我听著那熟悉的爱情故事,那是岁月的伤口

It's ancient tale of being apart or together.

那是关于分离或相遇的古老传说。

As I stare on and on into the past, in the end you emerge,

当我再次凝望著过去时,在最后定能发现你,

Clad in the light of a pole-star piercing the darkness of time:

沐着极星灿光你穿越黑夜走来

You become an image of what is remembered forever.

你已永远变成记忆深处的形像

You and I have floated here on the stream that brings from the fount.

你和我由着来自亘古的时间长河漂流至此

At the heart of time, love of one for another.

听听时间在诉说著各样爱的故事。

We have played along side millions of lovers, shared in the same

我们曾经与万千恋人们擦肩而过,分享着一样的

Shy sweetness of meeting, the same distressful tears of farewell–

相遇时羞涩的甜蜜,再见时不舍的泪花……

Old love but in shapes that renew and renew forever.

但是爱情总会再次复活,永恒复活。

Today it is heaped at your feet, it has found its end in you

今天又堆积在你脚下,那已不能再给你任何感觉了,

The love of all man’s days both past and forever:

所有人的爱情都已成为过去与永恒

Universal joy, universal sorrow, universal life.

宇宙的欢乐,悲伤,与生命,

The memories of all loves merging with this one love of ours–

所有爱情的回忆将会结合为一体-

And the songs of every poet past and forever.

还有每一个诗人们的歌谣也已成为过去与永恒。

 爱情是一种理想,婚姻是一种现实,把两者混淆在一起,得到的是迷惘和孤独。我整理了莎士比亚经典英文情诗,欢迎阅读!

莎士比亚经典英文情诗篇一

 That time of year thou mayst in me behold

 在我身上你或许会看见秋天,

 When yellow leaves, or none, or few, do hang

 当黄叶,或尽脱,或只三三两两

 Upon those boughs which shake against the cold,

 挂在瑟缩的枯枝上索索抖颤--

 Bare ruin'd choirs, where late the sweet birds sang.

 荒废的歌坛,那里百鸟曾合唱。

 In me thou seest the twilight of such day

 在我身上你或许会看见暮霭,

 As after sunset fadeth in the west,

 它在日落后向西方徐徐消退:

 Which by and by black night doth take away,

 黑夜,死的化身,渐渐把它赶开,

 Death's second self, that seals up all in rest.

 严静的安息笼住纷纭的万类。

 In me thou see'st the glowing of such fire

 在我身上你或许全看见余烬,

 That on the ashes of his youth doth lie,

 它在青春的寒灰里奄奄一息,

 As the death-bed whereon it must expire

 在惨淡灵床上早晚总要断魂,

 Consumed with that which it was nourish'd by.

 给那滋养过它的烈焰所销毁。

 This thou perceivest, which makes thy love more strong,

 看见了这些,你的爱就会加强,

 To love that well which thou must leave ere long.

 因为他转瞬要辞你溘然长往。

莎士比亚经典英文情诗篇二

 O, lest the world should task you to recite

 哦,免得这世界要强逼你自招

 What merit lived in me, that you should love

 我有什么好处,使你在我死后

 After my death, dear love, forget me quite,

 依旧爱我,爱人呀,把我全忘掉,

 For you in me can nothing worthy prove;

 因外我一点值得提的都没有;

 Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,

 除非你捏造出一些美丽的谎,

 To do more for me than mine own desert,

 过分为我吹嘘我应有的价值,

 And hang more praise upon deceased I

 把瞑目长眠的我阿谀和夸奖,

 Than niggard truth would willingly impart:

 远超过鄙吝的事实所愿昭示:

 O, lest your true love may seem false in this,

 哦,怕你的真爱因此显得虚伪,

 That you for love speak well of me untrue,

 怕你为爱的原故替我说假话,

 My name be buried where my body is,

 愿我的名字永远和肉体同埋,

 And live no more to shame nor me nor you.

 免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。

 For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,

 因为我可怜的作品使我羞惭,

 And so should you, to love things nothing worth.

 而你爱不值得爱的,也该愧赧。

泰戈尔最美的英文情诗:Unending love(爱无止境)的精彩内容就分享到这里,衷心希望这些信息能为您带来实质帮助。期待您继续支持我们,发现更多有价值的知识。

(10)

猜你喜欢

发表回复

本站作者才能评论

评论列表(3条)

  • 新网网络有限公司的头像
    新网网络有限公司 2026年03月31日

    我是云舟号的签约作者“新网网络有限公司”

  • 新网网络有限公司
    新网网络有限公司 2026年03月31日

    本文概览:关于泰戈尔最美的英文情诗:Unending love(爱无止境)的讨论正在各大平台持续发酵,我们精心筛选了最新资讯,希望能为您带来实质性的帮助。I seem to have...

  • 新网网络有限公司
    用户033103 2026年03月31日

    文章不错《泰戈尔最美的英文情诗:Unending love(爱无止境)》内容很有帮助

联系我们:

邮件:云舟号@gmail.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-17:30,节假日休息

关注微信